* It’s been hard for me to write anything lately as about 90% of my brain capacity is currently occupied with thoughts of peepee and poopoo. We have been potty training now for a little over two weeks and yesterday was Miles’s first accident- and diaper-free day – woot! I’ve been completely making it up as we go along and hopefully soon I will be writing a wrap-up “here’s how we did it” post.
* Miles’s potty chart is a little janky because I had to edit as I went along, but I’m thinking about making and selling potty charts too, so kids can have their own names and faces on their very own potty charts. Super simple and inexpensive.
* Julius is able to do a “tripod” sit now (pictured yesterday in my instagram Snapshots). Still needs plenty of support but he is much happier sitting up to play than being capsized on the floor.
* The switch to Charlie’s Soap for our cloth diapers (and all of our laundry – it’s best not to combine soaps) seems to be an improvement. Everything looks and feels a bit cleaner. Some people have had baby rashes from Charlie’s but it seems to be working for us.
* Mike thinks my This & That posts are kind of dumb. Not that he actually said that but since we share a brain I know that’s what he thinks. Why would anyone care what our kids are up to this week? I don’t know, but I enjoy reading about other people’s kids so I imagine it works for you too. He likes when I write weighty topical pieces, but I think that would get a bit cumbersome if I did it all the time, assuming that I even had the time and focus, which I don’t!