Just a few things I’m working on:
* I am now on Instagram, so you can follow theeisforerin if you just aren’t getting your adorable baby fix here on my blog.
* I also created a Facebook page for this blog, and it’s still new and rough around the edges but will get better over time! I know some people like to follow blogs via Facebook, others just do readers and whatnot, so you may pick your poison. Eventually, when I get on top of the whole working-at-home-with-two-kids deal, I will spice up the Facebook page a little with discussion questions and other fun stuff.
* I need to create a new avatar! The one I use here, on Facebook, and on Twitter and Instagram is over a year old… so that will be updated shortly.
* I am still taking orders at E Custom Cards, and thank you to my customers for placing new orders and always staying in close contact with me about important deadlines! I had one customer whose cards I got finished on the day before I had Julius, and then I couldn’t mail them because I was stuck in the hospital, so thanks for being patient Amanda!
* As always, you can also Like the Facebook page for E Custom Cards, and follow me on Twitter @ecustomcards…